- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants 2 Years Ago
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted 2 Years Ago
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? 2 Years Ago
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site 2 Years Ago
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Today 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real Today 11:33 AM
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
This corgi-themed swimsuit is a must for your next big beach party
Inspired by IRL corgi beach parties.
The corgi breed has become an internet sensation and for good reason. Their small size (or “smol,” as we like to say) and permanent happy grin makes for the perfect meme. So it’s no wonder that residents all across the Atlantic and Pacific host corgi beach parties.
Yes. That’s a real thing happening in the world.
Now you can join the fun too, even if you aren’t the proud owner of one of the cutest doggos on the internet. This bathing suit provides the pupper (and the beach party) for you. Featuring a vintage-cut top and high waist, this bikini flatters every body. And the best part isn’t even the adorable pattern, but the fact that you get to order the top and bottom as separates. That allows you to rock the suit in the best fit possible.
The corgi beach party-inspired bikini is available exclusively through ThinkGeek with prices starting at $29.99. So why not have a ball in this corgi-ni?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
- As a kid you watched Nickelodeon, and now you (and your dog) can wear it
- Alriiight! No more overheated car seats thanks to the Bob’s Burgers sun reflector
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.