- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
14 baby accessories that automatically make you the cool aunt or uncle
Be a cool aunt or uncle, not a regular one.
There are the things parents need, and the things you want to buy for parents, because you don’t have to spend money on more important baby things, like food and diapers.
That is basically our duty as the cool/fun/superior aunt or uncle, right?
These toys and accessories ensure that title, and might even entertain some tired parents too.
Do little ones a favor and introduce them to this pop culture phenomenon while their brain is still developing and they can remember all the planet names.
2) Thor rattle
Nothing is more special than baby’s first Mjolnir.
Because everything in reach is a baby’s precious during the teething phase.
This can hang over an adult-sized bed too, right?
If only someone had taught these to you when your brain was still an absorbent sponge.
Parents need a sense of humor to survive raising a child, and this cup will make them laugh when their 3-year-old is throwing a temper tantrum.
Teach babies the ninja way of stealthy silence and keep those feeding them entertained at the same time.
We don’t blame you for picking up a set for yourself too.
The greatest blessing you could ever wish upon any child is for them to outlive main and supporting characters in the zombie apocalypse.
Nothing stimulates a child’s imagination quite like a mythical creature from the ’70s that’s part octopus, and part dragon, and part man.
It’s dangerous go alone, especially when you’re just a baby. Give them a night light that they’ll never want to get rid of.
No worries, this toy will not exterminate.
13) T-rex pacifier
Because not waking a baby from a nap is kind of like not letting a T-rex notice you.
It’s funny, because by the time they’re old enough to play video games, controllers probably won’t even exist anymore.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.