- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
14 baby accessories that automatically make you the cool aunt or uncle
Be a cool aunt or uncle, not a regular one.
There are the things parents need, and the things you want to buy for parents, because you don’t have to spend money on more important baby things, like food and diapers.
That is basically our duty as the cool/fun/superior aunt or uncle, right?
These toys and accessories ensure that title, and might even entertain some tired parents too.
Do little ones a favor and introduce them to this pop culture phenomenon while their brain is still developing and they can remember all the planet names.
2) Thor rattle
Nothing is more special than baby’s first Mjolnir.
Because everything in reach is a baby’s precious during the teething phase.
This can hang over an adult-sized bed too, right?
If only someone had taught these to you when your brain was still an absorbent sponge.
Parents need a sense of humor to survive raising a child, and this cup will make them laugh when their 3-year-old is throwing a temper tantrum.
Teach babies the ninja way of stealthy silence and keep those feeding them entertained at the same time.
We don’t blame you for picking up a set for yourself too.
The greatest blessing you could ever wish upon any child is for them to outlive main and supporting characters in the zombie apocalypse.
Nothing stimulates a child’s imagination quite like a mythical creature from the ’70s that’s part octopus, and part dragon, and part man.
It’s dangerous go alone, especially when you’re just a baby. Give them a night light that they’ll never want to get rid of.
No worries, this toy will not exterminate.
13) T-rex pacifier
Because not waking a baby from a nap is kind of like not letting a T-rex notice you.
It’s funny, because by the time they’re old enough to play video games, controllers probably won’t even exist anymore.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.