- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
14 baby accessories that automatically make you the cool aunt or uncle
Be a cool aunt or uncle, not a regular one.
There are the things parents need, and the things you want to buy for parents, because you don’t have to spend money on more important baby things, like food and diapers.
That is basically our duty as the cool/fun/superior aunt or uncle, right?
These toys and accessories ensure that title, and might even entertain some tired parents too.
Do little ones a favor and introduce them to this pop culture phenomenon while their brain is still developing and they can remember all the planet names.
2) Thor rattle
Nothing is more special than baby’s first Mjolnir.
Because everything in reach is a baby’s precious during the teething phase.
This can hang over an adult-sized bed too, right?
If only someone had taught these to you when your brain was still an absorbent sponge.
Parents need a sense of humor to survive raising a child, and this cup will make them laugh when their 3-year-old is throwing a temper tantrum.
Teach babies the ninja way of stealthy silence and keep those feeding them entertained at the same time.
We don’t blame you for picking up a set for yourself too.
The greatest blessing you could ever wish upon any child is for them to outlive main and supporting characters in the zombie apocalypse.
Nothing stimulates a child’s imagination quite like a mythical creature from the ’70s that’s part octopus, and part dragon, and part man.
It’s dangerous go alone, especially when you’re just a baby. Give them a night light that they’ll never want to get rid of.
No worries, this toy will not exterminate.
13) T-rex pacifier
Because not waking a baby from a nap is kind of like not letting a T-rex notice you.
It’s funny, because by the time they’re old enough to play video games, controllers probably won’t even exist anymore.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.