- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free 3 Years Ago
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free 3 Years Ago
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Friday 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Friday 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Friday 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Friday 11:06 AM
This course takes you from coding newbie to web developer in 28 hours
By the end of this course, you’ll have built 14 websites.
What does it take to become a pro web developer? About 28 hours of high-quality video lessons. (And a lot of practice.)
The Complete Web Developer Course is aimed at folks who want to learn how to code from scratch. It teaches all the primary languages used for building websites, along with WordPress and ecommerce skills. You get access to a whopping 236 hands-on tutorials, in the process building 14 real, working websites. And at $14 to enroll, that’s less than $0.06 for each tutorial.
Daily Dot store
The course advances to teach MySQL, and Twitter Bootstrap techniques required for building outstanding responsive sites, along with tutorials on developing blogs and online stores. There is also content on integrating third-party apps via APIs.
By the end of the course, you’ll have an employable skill set and a great portfolio to show to potential clients. You’ll also get a certificate of completion.
Through the Daily Dot store, you can currently enroll for $14. The price, which is currently 92 percent off, includes lifetime access to all the content. It’s available for streaming on desktop and mobile, meaning you can learn in your own time.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.