- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
This comprehensive bundle includes 10 courses for less than $40.
Unless you’ve been living off the grid for the last 20 years, you’ve definitely heard of Java. This programming language is literally everywhere — it’s used for everything from running desktop applications to developing software and fueling big data technologies.
Java has been one of the most popular programming languages for decades, and programmers are in more demand than ever today. People who possess some technical know-how with Java are a definitive value-add for many employers. Mastery of this programming language is applicable to many roles, from marketing to operations.
If you’re interested in programming, Java’s been a leading language for beginners to add to their toolkit for a long time. If you don’t believe that, check out this ranking of the top 100 most popular programming languages. Java is also considered one of the more beginner-friendly programming languages to learn. That’s because it follows a logic that’s easier to pick up than something like Ruby on Rails.
In addition, Java is used on sites you visit every single day — Amazon, LinkedIn, and Facebook all use Java-powered applications. It’s a must-know language if you’re considering getting into app and cloud development. And with about ten million Java developers worldwide, the Java community is always welcoming beginners.
Whether you’re looking to pick up a new skill or just add to your current developer toolkit, this Complete Java Programming Bootcamp bundle is a great place to start. It includes ten different courses, covering the following (and more):
- Data structures and algorithms in Java
- Java multithreading
- Java reflections annotations and lambdas
- Design patterns
Learn the language behind everything from online games to chat platforms and Android apps. Get the Complete Java Programming Bootcamp for $39 from the Daily Dot store or 94% off the usual price of $740.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 online marketing classes to help you smash the competition
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- Enter here for a chance to win a brand new Apple HomePod
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.