- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Tuesday 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Tuesday 11:04 AM
This comprehensive bundle includes 10 courses for less than $40.
Unless you’ve been living off the grid for the last 20 years, you’ve definitely heard of Java. This programming language is literally everywhere — it’s used for everything from running desktop applications to developing software and fueling big data technologies.
Java has been one of the most popular programming languages for decades, and programmers are in more demand than ever today. People who possess some technical know-how with Java are a definitive value-add for many employers. Mastery of this programming language is applicable to many roles, from marketing to operations.
If you’re interested in programming, Java’s been a leading language for beginners to add to their toolkit for a long time. If you don’t believe that, check out this ranking of the top 100 most popular programming languages. Java is also considered one of the more beginner-friendly programming languages to learn. That’s because it follows a logic that’s easier to pick up than something like Ruby on Rails.
In addition, Java is used on sites you visit every single day — Amazon, LinkedIn, and Facebook all use Java-powered applications. It’s a must-know language if you’re considering getting into app and cloud development. And with about ten million Java developers worldwide, the Java community is always welcoming beginners.
Whether you’re looking to pick up a new skill or just add to your current developer toolkit, this Complete Java Programming Bootcamp bundle is a great place to start. It includes ten different courses, covering the following (and more):
- Data structures and algorithms in Java
- Java multithreading
- Java reflections annotations and lambdas
- Design patterns
Learn the language behind everything from online games to chat platforms and Android apps. Get the Complete Java Programming Bootcamp for $39 from the Daily Dot store or 94% off the usual price of $740.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 online marketing classes to help you smash the competition
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- Enter here for a chance to win a brand new Apple HomePod
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.