- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids 2 Years Ago
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Today 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Today 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Today 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Add a touch of triumph to your space with this ‘Portal 2’ Companion Cube rug
I’m making a note here: awesome deal.
Enrich any office, room or test chamber with color with a Portal 2 Companion Cube rug.
This official Portal 2 Rug looks just like your faithful sidekick, complete with rounded edges and a bright pink heart at its core. And despite what you’ve been told, it won’t betray you. Its non-skid back makes it stay put wherever you place it. But please, don’t put it near any incinerators.
The Portal 2 Companion Cube rug is available for 19.99 on ThinkGeek while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 deliciously dorky luggage tags that make traveling delightful
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
- Nintendo shirts are available at Uniqlo now – and they’re fan-designed!
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.