- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Monday 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Monday 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Monday 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Monday 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Monday 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Monday 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Monday 1:43 PM
- Cops cuff Black man for eating sandwich on subway platform Monday 1:29 PM
This fin-tastic sequin backpack will have you doing flips, both in and out of water. Not only does it sparkle and shine, but it changes color too. How cool is that?
Simply run your hand across the bag and watch the magic happen before your eyes. Go from matte black to iridescent teal sequins with your own sleight of hand. The color-changing sequin backpack is the perfect accessory for mermaids, since your fins aren’t designed with pockets. And let’s be real, your seashell bikini top isn’t the best storage option. So, of course, this backpack offers the best solution for storing your treasure. It may not be as large as Marianas Trench, but it’ll keep your pearls and other items safe.
The sequin backpack is available through ThinkGeek for $34.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This little weather tool gets it right more than your meteorologist does
- 10 deliciously dorky luggage tags that make traveling delightful
- Have a fin-tastic summer with your pup thanks to this adorable life vest
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.