- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action 2 Years Ago
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online 2 Years Ago
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
As summer heats up, cold brew coffee is the chillest drink around. Never run out of your icy caffeine fix with the Takeya cold brew coffee maker.
It couldn’t be easier to use. Simply fill the pitcher with water, spoon in your favorite ground coffee and allow it to steep in your fridge. Your cold brew will pour smoothly from the leak-proof lid and strain out every single coffee ground. And because each batch makes a quart, you’ll have more than enough to share with thirsty friends. Best of all, fancy iced drinks can be fashioned easily and on the cheap. Wave goodbye to your neighborhood barista.
Takeya Cold Brew maker is available on Amazon for $18.99 (regularly $19.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- For just $8 you can take a slice of pizza with you wherever you go
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.