- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records 2 Years Ago
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Today 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Today 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Today 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Today 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Today 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Today 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Today 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Today 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Today 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Today 1:43 PM
- Cops cuff Black man for eating sandwich on subway platform Today 1:29 PM
- Drake booed offstage by Frank Ocean fans Today 1:17 PM
- Trump says he’s meeting with vaping industry as administration readies new rules Today 12:42 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google Reverse Image Search Today 12:29 PM
As summer heats up, cold brew coffee is the chillest drink around. Never run out of your icy caffeine fix with the Takeya cold brew coffee maker.
It couldn’t be easier to use. Simply fill the pitcher with water, spoon in your favorite ground coffee and allow it to steep in your fridge. Your cold brew will pour smoothly from the leak-proof lid and strain out every single coffee ground. And because each batch makes a quart, you’ll have more than enough to share with thirsty friends. Best of all, fancy iced drinks can be fashioned easily and on the cheap. Wave goodbye to your neighborhood barista.
Takeya Cold Brew maker is available on Amazon for $18.99 (regularly $19.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- For just $8 you can take a slice of pizza with you wherever you go
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.