- How to watch ‘Power’ online for free 12 Months Ago
- What you need to know about DVR on FuboTV 12 Months Ago
- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
Power up your breakfast routine.
Running towards Goombas and Koopa Troopas without your morning caffeine fix is dangerous. Luckily for plumbers there’s these Coin Box mugs.
Like the blocks they take inspiration from, these mugs are massive. Each mug holds up to 16 oz. or two cups of cold or hot liquid. Fill it with coffee, tee, Super Soda, Gamer Fuel or any other power packed beverage heroes depend on. Just imagine that token Ka-ching! every time you take a swig.
Best of all, you can smash 50% off of the retail price. These coin box mugs are available on ThinkGeek for $7.99 (regularly $14.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Power up your cuddle sessions with these Super Shroom plushes
- Pre-order the long awaited HD remake of ‘Secret of Mana’
- Show off your intellectual gaming skills with Super Mario chess
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.