- Children’s magazine Highlights criticizes migrant family separation Wednesday 5:57 PM
- Patreon is cracking down on more adult content creators, artists claim Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Lil Nas X drops parody remix about Twitter replies Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Gay Texans on Tumblr bond over mothers’ elaborate crucifix displays Wednesday 4:51 PM
- This story of a woman applying for a job epitomizes the digital divide Wednesday 4:47 PM
- Wrong answers rule in this ‘name that film’ meme Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to get the Fortnite Shadows Rising skin bundle Wednesday 3:35 PM
- How to stream the first 2020 Democratic debates Wednesday 3:14 PM
- How to watch ‘Desus & Mero’ without cable Wednesday 3:14 PM
- Conservatives have feelings about old photos from AOC’s border visit resurfacing Wednesday 3:03 PM
- Imgur wants to pay meme creators Wednesday 2:57 PM
- How to watch ‘Channel Zero’ online for free Wednesday 2:51 PM
- How to watch ‘Eli Roth’s History of Horror’ online for free Wednesday 2:50 PM
- ‘Praxis Girl’ and how extremely online drama led to a Marxist meme Wednesday 2:43 PM
- Pro-Trump subreddit quarantined over violent threats in support of Oregon Republicans Wednesday 1:40 PM
Power up your breakfast routine.
Running towards Goombas and Koopa Troopas without your morning caffeine fix is dangerous. Luckily for plumbers there’s these Coin Box mugs.
Like the blocks they take inspiration from, these mugs are massive. Each mug holds up to 16 oz. or two cups of cold or hot liquid. Fill it with coffee, tee, Super Soda, Gamer Fuel or any other power packed beverage heroes depend on. Just imagine that token Ka-ching! every time you take a swig.
Best of all, you can smash 50% off of the retail price. These coin box mugs are available on ThinkGeek for $7.99 (regularly $14.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Power up your cuddle sessions with these Super Shroom plushes
- Pre-order the long awaited HD remake of ‘Secret of Mana’
- Show off your intellectual gaming skills with Super Mario chess
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.