- These YouTube videos claim to show the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash (they don’t) 2 Years Ago
- More than 40 colleges say they won’t use facial recognition on campus 2 Years Ago
- LeBron’s Instagram tribute to Kobe is devastating Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Rise of Empires: Ottoman’ is ‘Game of Thrones’ for history buffs Today 7:00 AM
- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
Time to upgrade your game night with Victorian-era adventure. Steampunk-heavy COGZ is soon to be your favorite new competitive tabletop board game.
COGZ is a thrilling whodunit drama set in the era of top hats and steam-powered everything. At the center of the game is the mad professor’s chromatic cogtraption — only someone just broke it. You’re the hero “cogineer” trying to fix the whole mess before the professor returns, but all the other players are pesky rivals trying to defeat you.
This game is a test for pattern matching, planning and strategy — and you’ll only get better the more you play. Plus, you’ll get to seriously work out your problem-solving grey cells. Bully!
Pick up this Mensa-endorsed game today, and turn game night into a gauntlet of wits. COGZ is available on the the Daily Dot Store for $33.99 (regularly $42).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 dank AF meme costumes for those who refuse to log off
- This glow-in-the-dark ‘Rick and Morty’ artbook is too perfect for words
- Save 80% on nerd merch with ThinkGeek’s Fall Blowout Clearance sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.