- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Sunday 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Sunday 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Sunday 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Sunday 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
Pay what you want for this bundle and become a full-fledged developer
Learn how to command a six-figure salary.
These days, technology sits at the top of the job market in terms of creating new, exciting career opportunities. And if you want to sit right at the forefront, you should consider taking on work as a developer. Intimidated by the idea? Don’t be.
There’s no need for a full-fledged degree in computer science these days. Plenty of people have made the switch from different fields into development. What you you need is a strong work ethic, a curious mind, and the will to practice and refine your abilities. After all, experience and the ability to flex your skill set reigns over everything else. And with this Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2017 Bundle, you can learn the ten essential programming languages you need to go get a job at your dream company.
Check out what’s included below:
Google Go is an open source programming language that helps you build reliable, efficient software. You’ll learn to speed up your programming language and master best practices for modern day programming.
In a traditional programming education, your professor would most likely tell you to learn Python first. This course shows you how to use this object-oriented programming language for a huge range of tech projects, from websites to self-driving cars.
This course delivers 65 hands-on examples to help you learn Scala, a general-purpose programming language that is incredibly useful in building out programs.
Learn three of the most popular and lucrative languages out there: Ruby, Java, and Python. Master the languages that are included on nearly every website on the internet.
This course covers Angular 2, Google’s massively popular framework for building complex web applications. At the end of the lesson, you’ll be able to create programs with real-life applications.
Jump into the gold mine that is mobile app development with this course: you’ll learn to build iOS 10 apps using Apple’s official programming language, Swift 3 and create fully functional apps by yourself.
This massive, 51-hour course will give you a full background in a wide variety of programming languages and frameworks, from HTML to AngularJS and more.
Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle programming projects with speed and efficiency — with this course, you’ll learn how to implement this essential lifeline for any project you take on.
Ruby on Rails is used to build complex websites — and considering the demand for responsive, innovative websites these days, it’s a valuable language to learn.
Here’s how the bundle works: name the price you want, and you’ll unlock the final course. Beat the average price, and you’ll get all the courses. Get the Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2017 Bundle for up to 99 percent off of the collective course value of $1,573.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Droplr makes file sharing simpler than ever before
- Meet Pavlok, the habit changing device that shocks you
- Control these color-changing string lights with your phone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.