- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
Summer is almost over, but you still have time for a few more secret lair luncheons. But you won’t want to host one without this cocktail kit!
The cocktail kit resembles a chemist’s set, making it perfect for mixing up some seriously strong serums. The stainless steel and glass cocktail set is even dishwasher safe, which makes cleaning up your mess easier than making it. The kit comes complete with a graduated Erlenmeyer flask decanter, six graduated test tubes, a glass stirring rod, a shaker and strainer. You’ll even get a rack to hold it all.
The cocktail kit is available exclusively through ThinkGeek for $29.99. So before summer comes to an end, stir up one last hoorah with your fellow mad mixologists.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.