- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Monday 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Monday 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Monday 3:03 PM
Nail your mad scientist aesthetic with this cocktail kit
Stir up some mixology madness!
Summer is almost over, but you still have time for a few more secret lair luncheons. But you won’t want to host one without this cocktail kit!
The cocktail kit resembles a chemist’s set, making it perfect for mixing up some seriously strong serums. The stainless steel and glass cocktail set is even dishwasher safe, which makes cleaning up your mess easier than making it. The kit comes complete with a graduated Erlenmeyer flask decanter, six graduated test tubes, a glass stirring rod, a shaker and strainer. You’ll even get a rack to hold it all.
The cocktail kit is available exclusively through ThinkGeek for $29.99. So before summer comes to an end, stir up one last hoorah with your fellow mad mixologists.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.