- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in May 2019 2 Years Ago
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
- Lisa Ann says Equinox trainer looked up her number and sent her a creepy text Wednesday 1:01 PM
- 8 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult Wednesday 1:00 PM
- Makeup artist shows you how to become Kylie Jenner’s baby Wednesday 12:54 PM
- People are more concerned with this woman’s age than her being a school shooting threat Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with cargo shorts? Wednesday 11:46 AM
- How to transfer your Nintendo Switch save data Wednesday 11:45 AM
Nail your mad scientist aesthetic with this cocktail kit
Stir up some mixology madness!
Summer is almost over, but you still have time for a few more secret lair luncheons. But you won’t want to host one without this cocktail kit!
The cocktail kit resembles a chemist’s set, making it perfect for mixing up some seriously strong serums. The stainless steel and glass cocktail set is even dishwasher safe, which makes cleaning up your mess easier than making it. The kit comes complete with a graduated Erlenmeyer flask decanter, six graduated test tubes, a glass stirring rod, a shaker and strainer. You’ll even get a rack to hold it all.
The cocktail kit is available exclusively through ThinkGeek for $29.99. So before summer comes to an end, stir up one last hoorah with your fellow mad mixologists.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.