- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Looking for ways to hide weed and the very pungent (and obvious) weed smell? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Hiding weed from prying eyes use to be a challenge, but thanks to the industry of professional diversionists, it’s no longer an issue. Although secret stash containers may be a cheesy concept, they work better than you’d think–especially if you keep it somewhere discreet. But if you don’t need a tricky diversion technique and just want to hide weed smell, there are stash jars and containers for that, too. So to save you time and money, we’ve rounded up the best ways to hide weed below. 420 blaze it!
Clever ways to hide weed
Price: $15.95 (regularly $19.99)
Price: $20 (regularly 24.99)
Price: $24.95 (regularly $29.95)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.