- 2019: The year Logan Paul stopped giving a f*ck about his critics 8 Months Ago
- Why is Reddit allowing a more extreme version of r/The_Donald to be revived? 8 Months Ago
- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
Looking for ways to hide weed and the very pungent (and obvious) weed smell? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Hiding weed from prying eyes use to be a challenge, but thanks to the industry of professional diversionists, it’s no longer an issue. Although secret stash containers may be a cheesy concept, they work better than you’d think–especially if you keep it somewhere discreet. But if you don’t need a tricky diversion technique and just want to hide weed smell, there are stash jars and containers for that, too. So to save you time and money, we’ve rounded up the best ways to hide weed below. 420 blaze it!
Clever ways to hide weed
Price: $15.95 (regularly $19.99)
Price: $20 (regularly 24.99)
Price: $24.95 (regularly $29.95)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.