- How to clear your search history on Instagram 2 Years Ago
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
Turn your boring party into a fabulous ball with the ‘Cinderella’ Bluetooth speaker
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo your way to the dance floor!
Now you can recreate some of Disney’s famous magic with this glamorous Cinderella Bluetooth speaker.
The wireless speaker was inspired by Cinderella’s carriage. Don’t worry, it’s not crafted out of a real pumpkin. The rechargeable Bluetooth speaker is designed to outlast even the latest curfews. With a battery that lasts up to 10 hours, you won’t need a fairy godmother to transform your boring life into something better.
To make things even more magical, the Cinderella Bluetooth speaker is 20 percent off for a limited time. Usually $49.50, the speaker is on sale for just $39.60 through Box Lunch. It’ll make the perfect addition to your daughter’s princess room (or maybe your own).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- These geeky socks will keep you feelin’ cool this summer
- Declutter your home with this clever floating wall mount
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.