- America’s favorite furry friend? This running javelina 3 Years Ago
- Review: Pete Davidson crashes and burns in Netflix stand-up special ‘Alive From New York’ Today 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘I Am Not Okay With This’ is a thrill-chasing slow burn that combines the platform’s greatest hits Today 7:00 AM
- Review: ‘The Last Thing He Wanted’ is ambitious but disconnected Today 6:00 AM
- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
Now you can recreate some of Disney’s famous magic with this glamorous Cinderella Bluetooth speaker.
The wireless speaker was inspired by Cinderella’s carriage. Don’t worry, it’s not crafted out of a real pumpkin. The rechargeable Bluetooth speaker is designed to outlast even the latest curfews. With a battery that lasts up to 10 hours, you won’t need a fairy godmother to transform your boring life into something better.
To make things even more magical, the Cinderella Bluetooth speaker is 20 percent off for a limited time. Usually $49.50, the speaker is on sale for just $39.60 through Box Lunch. It’ll make the perfect addition to your daughter’s princess room (or maybe your own).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- These geeky socks will keep you feelin’ cool this summer
- Declutter your home with this clever floating wall mount
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.