- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis 3 Years Ago
- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half 3 Years Ago
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
Forget Elf on a Shelf. When your kids gravitate toward the naughty list this holiday season, use this ornament to make them jump.
The Life Made Tree Tunes Christmas ornament syncs with your smart phone, tablet, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device to play songs right from your Christmas tree.
You can play anything as you would a normal speaker, such as a recorded message from Santa telling your children to stop fighting or they won’t get any presents. Or, you can just create a sweet moment with some classic holiday tunes. Both are perfectly valid ways to celebrate the holidays in your home.
The ornament comes in gold, green, red, silver, and white, and starts at $18.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.