- Kelly Sue DeConnick explores the mythic sensibility of her new Aquaman comic 3 Weeks Ago
- How to watch the History Channel online for free 3 Weeks Ago
- Why the Senate’s First Step Act isn’t true criminal justice reform Today 5:30 AM
- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
5 joyful floral gifts that are guaranteed to delight your friends
Present just a small token of your appreciation.
Presented by 1-800-Flowers
During the craze of the holiday season, it’s way too easy to forget about your friends–which is unfortunate, to say the least. But even if you don’t make a habit of exchanging gifts, it’s still nice to let them know you’re thinking about them. After all, your close friends are your chosen family!
But how do you show your appreciation and admiration without smothering your loved ones or, even worse, gifting them something they’ll never use? Well, you’ve come to the right place because we found a couple of unique and spirited gifts from 1-800-Flowers that any friend would be delighted to receive. And when you use our promo code DAILYDOT, you’ll receive 20% off sitewide!
Price after discount: $35.99
2) Peppermint roses are perfect for your favorite philanthropist since 20% of the proceeds are donated to Smile Farms all throughout the season of Giving Back.
Price after discount: $41.59
Price after discount: $28
4) A festive and inviting holiday wreath is an excellent pick for the friend that doubles as the world-class host.
Price after discount: $19.99
*You can choose to have the gift include one or both chocolates and a candle or choose to send without either
Price after discount: $23.99 to $27.99
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.