- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
5 joyful floral gifts that are guaranteed to delight your friends
Present just a small token of your appreciation.
Presented by 1-800-Flowers
During the craze of the holiday season, it’s way too easy to forget about your friends–which is unfortunate, to say the least. But even if you don’t make a habit of exchanging gifts, it’s still nice to let them know you’re thinking about them. After all, your close friends are your chosen family!
But how do you show your appreciation and admiration without smothering your loved ones or, even worse, gifting them something they’ll never use? Well, you’ve come to the right place because we found a couple of unique and spirited gifts from 1-800-Flowers that any friend would be delighted to receive. And when you use our promo code DAILYDOT, you’ll receive 20% off sitewide!
Price after discount: $35.99
2) Peppermint roses are perfect for your favorite philanthropist since 20% of the proceeds are donated to Smile Farms all throughout the season of Giving Back.
Price after discount: $41.59
Price after discount: $28
4) A festive and inviting holiday wreath is an excellent pick for the friend that doubles as the world-class host.
Price after discount: $19.99
*You can choose to have the gift include one or both chocolates and a candle or choose to send without either
Price after discount: $23.99 to $27.99
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.