- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant 5 Months Ago
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Thursday 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Thursday 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Thursday 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Thursday 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Thursday 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Thursday 10:44 AM
5 joyful floral gifts that are guaranteed to delight your friends
Present just a small token of your appreciation.
Presented by 1-800-Flowers
During the craze of the holiday season, it’s way too easy to forget about your friends–which is unfortunate, to say the least. But even if you don’t make a habit of exchanging gifts, it’s still nice to let them know you’re thinking about them. After all, your close friends are your chosen family!
But how do you show your appreciation and admiration without smothering your loved ones or, even worse, gifting them something they’ll never use? Well, you’ve come to the right place because we found a couple of unique and spirited gifts from 1-800-Flowers that any friend would be delighted to receive. And when you use our promo code DAILYDOT, you’ll receive 20% off sitewide!
Price after discount: $35.99
2) Peppermint roses are perfect for your favorite philanthropist since 20% of the proceeds are donated to Smile Farms all throughout the season of Giving Back.
Price after discount: $41.59
Price after discount: $28
4) A festive and inviting holiday wreath is an excellent pick for the friend that doubles as the world-class host.
Price after discount: $19.99
*You can choose to have the gift include one or both chocolates and a candle or choose to send without either
Price after discount: $23.99 to $27.99
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.