- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
- ‘Save Yourselves!’ is a charming and humorous take on the alien invasion movie Tuesday 11:53 AM
- We have a lot of questions about this woman’s Hot Cheetos bath Tuesday 10:54 AM
Every kid of the ’80s fondly remembers those good old Choose Your Own Adventure books: paging through over and over, trying to get all the endings to the story. And now you can revisit those days in a brand new way with Choose Your Adventure: House of Danger.
Just like the classic R.A. Montgomery book, you’ll venture into a mysterious mansion in search of its missing owner. Rather than turn pages to proceed, here you’ll choose cards to play the game. There’s also a psychic scale and a danger meter, both of which you’ll need to monitor carefully in order to stay alive.
This is also a family-friendly game, so you can play it with both your adult friends and your kids. Introduce them to a world you loved when you were their age, all while reliving it yourself at the same time!
Choose Your Adventure: House of Danger is $22.49 on Amazon and is eligible for Amazon Prime, so you can be off on your journey of nostalgia just in time for the weekend.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.