- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo 2 Weeks Ago
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Today 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Today 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
Every kid of the ’80s fondly remembers those good old Choose Your Own Adventure books: paging through over and over, trying to get all the endings to the story. And now you can revisit those days in a brand new way with Choose Your Adventure: House of Danger.
Just like the classic R.A. Montgomery book, you’ll venture into a mysterious mansion in search of its missing owner. Rather than turn pages to proceed, here you’ll choose cards to play the game. There’s also a psychic scale and a danger meter, both of which you’ll need to monitor carefully in order to stay alive.
This is also a family-friendly game, so you can play it with both your adult friends and your kids. Introduce them to a world you loved when you were their age, all while reliving it yourself at the same time!
Choose Your Adventure: House of Danger is $22.49 on Amazon and is eligible for Amazon Prime, so you can be off on your journey of nostalgia just in time for the weekend.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.