- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE 2 Years Ago
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Today 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Today 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Today 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Today 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Today 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Today 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
There’s no better Final Fantasy character to chibi-fy. Cloud is so iconic he even occasionally crashes parties in other game series. Why not have a miniature version to squeeze at all times? Like all great plush, chibi Cloud has a 100% polyester shell and cotton stuffing. Cloud comes in his SOLDIER outfit with his massive Buster Sword in tow.
He even has the sad blue eyes and golden spikes he’s known for. And at 7 inches tall, he’s small enough to shove in a backpack or lay on a bed. You know, when you want to play your second favorite game: Final Fantasy VII: Cloud Snuggle Session.
The Chibi Cloud Strife plush is on sale through ThinkGeek for $19.97 (regularly $24.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Holy sh*t, ‘Ghost in the Shell’ Pop! figures are an actual thing
- These ‘Pokémon’ purses are perfect for your next adventure
- ‘Dragon Ball Z’ Monopoly turns your favorite fighters into real-estate properties
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.