- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 2 Years Ago
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class 2 Years Ago
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Today 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Today 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Today 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Today 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Today 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Today 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Today 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
There’s no better Final Fantasy character to chibi-fy. Cloud is so iconic he even occasionally crashes parties in other game series. Why not have a miniature version to squeeze at all times? Like all great plush, chibi Cloud has a 100% polyester shell and cotton stuffing. Cloud comes in his SOLDIER outfit with his massive Buster Sword in tow.
He even has the sad blue eyes and golden spikes he’s known for. And at 7 inches tall, he’s small enough to shove in a backpack or lay on a bed. You know, when you want to play your second favorite game: Final Fantasy VII: Cloud Snuggle Session.
The Chibi Cloud Strife plush is on sale through ThinkGeek for $19.97 (regularly $24.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Holy sh*t, ‘Ghost in the Shell’ Pop! figures are an actual thing
- These ‘Pokémon’ purses are perfect for your next adventure
- ‘Dragon Ball Z’ Monopoly turns your favorite fighters into real-estate properties
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.