- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 2 Years Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
Every ‘Final Fantasy VII’ devotee will cherish this chibi Cloud Strife plush
Final Fantasy VII’s hero has never been so huggable.
There’s no better Final Fantasy character to chibi-fy. Cloud is so iconic he even occasionally crashes parties in other game series. Why not have a miniature version to squeeze at all times? Like all great plush, chibi Cloud has a 100% polyester shell and cotton stuffing. Cloud comes in his SOLDIER outfit with his massive Buster Sword in tow.
He even has the sad blue eyes and golden spikes he’s known for. And at 7 inches tall, he’s small enough to shove in a backpack or lay on a bed. You know, when you want to play your second favorite game: Final Fantasy VII: Cloud Snuggle Session.
The Chibi Cloud Strife plush is on sale through ThinkGeek for $19.97 (regularly $24.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Holy sh*t, ‘Ghost in the Shell’ Pop! figures are an actual thing
- These ‘Pokémon’ purses are perfect for your next adventure
- ‘Dragon Ball Z’ Monopoly turns your favorite fighters into real-estate properties
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.