- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
There’s no better Final Fantasy character to chibi-fy. Cloud is so iconic he even occasionally crashes parties in other game series. Why not have a miniature version to squeeze at all times? Like all great plush, chibi Cloud has a 100% polyester shell and cotton stuffing. Cloud comes in his SOLDIER outfit with his massive Buster Sword in tow.
He even has the sad blue eyes and golden spikes he’s known for. And at 7 inches tall, he’s small enough to shove in a backpack or lay on a bed. You know, when you want to play your second favorite game: Final Fantasy VII: Cloud Snuggle Session.
The Chibi Cloud Strife plush is on sale through ThinkGeek for $19.97 (regularly $24.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Holy sh*t, ‘Ghost in the Shell’ Pop! figures are an actual thing
- These ‘Pokémon’ purses are perfect for your next adventure
- ‘Dragon Ball Z’ Monopoly turns your favorite fighters into real-estate properties
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.