- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
A spice rack is a cook’s best friend, next to a great set of pots and pans. But as long as you’re going to have one, why not choose one that’s tremendously cool?
The chemist’s spice rack from ThinkGeek really fits the bill. It comes with nine spice test tubes with stoppers, three lab flasks with stoppers for salt, pepper, and sugar, and 1 larger Lab Flask for the oil of your choice. You also get a cool, metal display tray and 54 spice labels that you can write on yourself.
While the set doesn’t come with the spices, just add your own and you’ll be ready to roll. Now you can pretend you’re Walter White, except instead of meth, you’re just making some nice oregano chicken.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Loot Crate deal gives you $70 worth of geeky surprises for just $20
- The Pokémon cookbook is the cutest way to catch (and eat) ’em all
- Mini Flip Cup brings the fun without the hangover
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.