- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Saturday 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Saturday 5:30 AM
The ‘Steven Universe’ cheeseburger backpack will help you save the world
Perfect for important gem business.
For fans of Steven Universe, this cheeseburger backpack is pretty darn iconic–and now you can have your very own replica!
This scrumptious-looking knapsack makes for a fabulous summer accessory. It’s designed with padding and multiple pockets. That makes the polyester cheeseburger perfect for school, music festivals, traveling, and of course, saving the world! To make things even cooler, the classic cheeseburger garnishes featured on the backpack are actually unzippable compartments. So no matter where you’re going or what you need to bring, this knapsack can hold it all.
Although the original bag was from Wacky Sack Supply Company, you can order one from Bioworld for $37.80 (regularly $49.95).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ card game will wreck your friendships
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Prima Guide will unlock smashing secrets
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.