- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview 2 Years Ago
- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ 2 Years Ago
- The 8-Bit Guy: Why retro tech and restoration isn’t just for ‘old white guys’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 MTV Awards for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why Hillary Clinton is getting blamed for a recent spate of unconnected deaths Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Nick Jr. online for free Today 5:30 AM
- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
The ‘Steven Universe’ cheeseburger backpack will help you save the world
Perfect for important gem business.
For fans of Steven Universe, this cheeseburger backpack is pretty darn iconic–and now you can have your very own replica!
This scrumptious-looking knapsack makes for a fabulous summer accessory. It’s designed with padding and multiple pockets. That makes the polyester cheeseburger perfect for school, music festivals, traveling, and of course, saving the world! To make things even cooler, the classic cheeseburger garnishes featured on the backpack are actually unzippable compartments. So no matter where you’re going or what you need to bring, this knapsack can hold it all.
Although the original bag was from Wacky Sack Supply Company, you can order one from Bioworld for $37.80 (regularly $49.95).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ card game will wreck your friendships
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Prima Guide will unlock smashing secrets
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.