- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. 2 Years Ago
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ 2 Years Ago
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘A Place to Call Home’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
The ‘Steven Universe’ cheeseburger backpack will help you save the world
Perfect for important gem business.
For fans of Steven Universe, this cheeseburger backpack is pretty darn iconic–and now you can have your very own replica!
This scrumptious-looking knapsack makes for a fabulous summer accessory. It’s designed with padding and multiple pockets. That makes the polyester cheeseburger perfect for school, music festivals, traveling, and of course, saving the world! To make things even cooler, the classic cheeseburger garnishes featured on the backpack are actually unzippable compartments. So no matter where you’re going or what you need to bring, this knapsack can hold it all.
Although the original bag was from Wacky Sack Supply Company, you can order one from Bioworld for $37.80 (regularly $49.95).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ card game will wreck your friendships
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Prima Guide will unlock smashing secrets
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.