- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
Presented by MysteryVibe
Believe it or not, one of the best Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals we’ve come across this year is on vibrators–specifically MysteryVibe’s Crescendo and Tenuto. I know what you’re thinking: “I didn’t plan on going shopping for sex toys–I gotta buy gifts for other people!” Well, my friends, consider this a gift to yourself. And if you don’t think you’re so deserving, gift one to your partner and you can use it together.
What are Crescendo and Tenuto? And why are they some of the best sex toys for couples?
Conceptually, Crescendo is like an all-in-one waterproof vibrator capable of prostate, G-spot, clitoral, and nipple stimulation (just to name a few). In addition to its functional versatility, the device itself is completely customizable for everyone’s body parts. Unlike other sex toys for couples, Crescendo can be manipulated however you’d like because MysteryVibe understands that no two bodies are the same.
Crescendo features six motors, a dozen pre-set vibration modes, and 16 intensities. This makes the toy optimal for people just starting to explore their bodies as well as more experienced users with a specific target in mind. The TL;DR here is: Crescendo allows users to discover a range of often ignored pleasure points, which is a big win in my book!
Tenuto, on the other hand, is a little less versatile as it’s designed to fit over the shaft of a penis. So while Crescendo can be used with any set of genitals, you’ll need at least one penis in the mix to get Tenuto to work. But like Crescendo, Tenuto has a little give to it so you can stretch it to fit it over your girth comfortably. Tenuto features six motors that are intended to stimulate your most receptive trigger points, eight pre-set vibration modes, and 16 intensities. Talk about being supercharged!
But that’s not all…both Crescendo and Tenuto are smart vibrators, meaning they work in conjunction with a smartphone app that can be used to enhance the user experience. In the app, users are able to create their own vibration patterns, change the order of patterns saved on their device, and even control the toy with their phone as the remote from up to 30 feet away!
Okay, I’m sold. Where can I buy it?
From now through Cyber Monday MysteryVibe is running its biggest sale of the year allowing you to save $50 on Crescendo, knocking the price down to $99 (instead of the steep original ticket price of $149.99). Black Friday and Cyber Monday shoppers can also save $25 on Tenuto, making the deal price $124.99 (regularly $149.99). Additionally, both sex toys include a 12-month warranty. So in the unlikely event that anything happens to either one, you’ll be covered. Phew! Now the hardest part might just be choosing a color: blue or purple?
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.