- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
Don’t go broke getting off.
Cheap vibrators are plentiful in the world of sex toys, but that doesn’t make it any easier to find one that fits your needs. Luckily for you, all of that is about to change. Check out our list of the best cheap sex toys on Amazon to add to your arsenal for less than $25.
Amazon rating: 4.1 stars
If this discreet lil vibe rolls out of your bag, you can rest assured that you have absolutely nothing to worry about! This four-function vibrator features soft silicone for a flexible tip with targeted stimulation. Plus, it’s water-resistant and wireless! As cheap vibrators go, you really can’t beat it.
Amazon rating: 5 stars
Made with medical-grade silicone, this four-function prostate massager is 100% waterproof and comes highly recommended by users. Reviewers say that the vibrator itself is the perfect shape, size, and strength – even those who have tried multiple prostate massagers claim that this one tops the list!
Amazon rating: 4 stars
If you’re looking for something super realistic but that also allows room for creativity, meet your match. This hyperrealistic 7″ dildo is made from FDA-approved silicone and features a suction cup base so you can stick it to walls, the floor, your tub, or if you’re really limber, your ceiling.
Price: $9.99 (regularly $29.99)
Amazon rating: 3 stars
Is there anything better than cheap vibrators that fit in your pocket? Yep – two pocket-sized vibrators! Reviewers claim that this is the one vibrator that does it all. So no matter what type of stimulation you prefer – G-spot or P-spot– consider this toy your golden ticket to climax!
Amazon rating: Be the first!
This eight function vibrator is completely waterproof (as its tongue-like design would lead you to believe). It’s made with FDA-approved silicone so it’s soft and safe for your body, no matter how you choose to use it. And best of all, it never needs to come up for air.
Amazon rating: 4 stars
If you’ve never experimented with butt play before but are interested, these love beads were designed with you in mind. Made with phthalate-free PVC, the pleasure beads are soft, flexible and gradually increase in size to make training easy.
Amazon rating: 5 stars
When you’re looking for an eco-friendly solution to plastic or rubber sex toys, you probably wouldn’t think about ceramic as being an option. Thanks to Pipedream Products, it is. This collection is body safe, nonporous, and hypoallergenic. Best of all, you can even use them with cold or hot water for temperature play. And if you’re looking for something animated, Ceramix No. 9 (pictured above) is exactly what you need.
8) TENGA Eggs
Amazon rating: 3.5 stars
Each egg is designed with TPE and for one-time use only. Reviewers claim these male masturbators do have a bit of a learning curve, and they also recommend you use lube with the egg.
Amazon rating: 3.4
This vibe is just what it sounds like, except its innovative design will blow your mind. Using advanced touch-free stimulation technology, this gadget will deliver mind-blowing orgasms (you can compare it to the Satisfyer series). Basically, it’s one of the few cheap vibrators that you can rely on time after time.
Amazon rating: 3.7 stars
Compare this to the Hitachi personal massager and you will be delighted to find out you’re basically getting the same device for less than half of the price. Except for the fact that this one even has a heated function, which reviewers say is what keeps them coming back for more.
Amazon rating: 3.9 stars
If you’re more adventurous or like to switch up how you use your toys, you should get one that’s just as versatile as you. Like this rabbit-style one by SHEQU. The multi-function vibrator is designed with medical-grade silicone and is waterproof, but it’s recommended you don’t submerge the device for lengthy periods of time. Something to keep in mind next time you take a shower.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 rabbit vibrators for when you need to be quick
- Here are all the different ways you can use a vibrator
- 10 couple toys that will make your sex life explosive
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.