- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone 2 Years Ago
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism 2 Years Ago
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Today 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Today 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Today 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Today 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Today 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Today 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Today 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Today 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Today 11:32 AM
- Turkish president used New Zealand shooting footage at campaign rallies Today 11:09 AM
- 8 adorable tea infusers that will warm you with cuteness Today 10:26 AM
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams Today 10:25 AM
- Lori Loughlin reportedly dropped from ‘Fuller House’ final season Today 10:10 AM
This pocket-sized stand has a built-in battery that charges your iPhone
Optimal phone viewing and a charger, all in one.
It’s hard to find a good portable stand for your smartphone or tablet. Some aren’t sturdy enough, some prop up your device at a weird viewing angle, and some are so heavy that they make a mockery of the word “portable.” But there’s one stand that passes the Goldilocks test with flying colors: the Podium-Style Charging Stand.
This premium lightweight stand props up your smartphone or tablet at an optimal viewing angle and charges it at the same time. Plus, it can charge two devices simultaneously and has a big enough battery (10,500mAh) to fully recharge your smartphone three times. And when you’re finished with the stand, it folds up into a super-compact square so you can toss it in your pocket and take it with you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
- Relieve your stress by squishing the bellies of cute animals
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.