- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
It’s hard to find a good portable stand for your smartphone or tablet. Some aren’t sturdy enough, some prop up your device at a weird viewing angle, and some are so heavy that they make a mockery of the word “portable.” But there’s one stand that passes the Goldilocks test with flying colors: the Podium-Style Charging Stand.
This premium lightweight stand props up your smartphone or tablet at an optimal viewing angle and charges it at the same time. Plus, it can charge two devices simultaneously and has a big enough battery (10,500mAh) to fully recharge your smartphone three times. And when you’re finished with the stand, it folds up into a super-compact square so you can toss it in your pocket and take it with you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
- Relieve your stress by squishing the bellies of cute animals
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.