- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Monday 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Monday 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Monday 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Monday 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Monday 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Monday 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Monday 1:24 PM
It’s hard to find a good portable stand for your smartphone or tablet. Some aren’t sturdy enough, some prop up your device at a weird viewing angle, and some are so heavy that they make a mockery of the word “portable.” But there’s one stand that passes the Goldilocks test with flying colors: the Podium-Style Charging Stand.
This premium lightweight stand props up your smartphone or tablet at an optimal viewing angle and charges it at the same time. Plus, it can charge two devices simultaneously and has a big enough battery (10,500mAh) to fully recharge your smartphone three times. And when you’re finished with the stand, it folds up into a super-compact square so you can toss it in your pocket and take it with you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
- Relieve your stress by squishing the bellies of cute animals
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.