- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Today 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Today 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Today 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
This pocket-sized stand has a built-in battery that charges your iPhone
Optimal phone viewing and a charger, all in one.
It’s hard to find a good portable stand for your smartphone or tablet. Some aren’t sturdy enough, some prop up your device at a weird viewing angle, and some are so heavy that they make a mockery of the word “portable.” But there’s one stand that passes the Goldilocks test with flying colors: the Podium-Style Charging Stand.
This premium lightweight stand props up your smartphone or tablet at an optimal viewing angle and charges it at the same time. Plus, it can charge two devices simultaneously and has a big enough battery (10,500mAh) to fully recharge your smartphone three times. And when you’re finished with the stand, it folds up into a super-compact square so you can toss it in your pocket and take it with you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
- Relieve your stress by squishing the bellies of cute animals
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.