- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet 4 Months Ago
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking 4 Months Ago
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
This Super Mario Chain Chomp lamp is totally off the hook
Give any room a smack of Koopa fortress aesthetic.
Sure, your room may be a cozy refuge. But is it Mario-proof? Keep those pesky, mustachioed plumbers at bay with this Chain Chomp lamp.
Just like the real Mario baddie, it’s perpetually posed to attack. The question block base is five inches wide, tall and deep, which is large enough to be imposing without being cumbersome. Don’t worry: it won’t attack its master, even if you’re not a Broodal. The fearsome chain swivels and its open maw provides a big flash of light at any angle. Use it late at night when you’re planning your next dastardly plan to kidnap and usurp a princess. Or, you know, do something practical like homework.
This Chain Chomp lamp combines office practicality with Koopa sensibility. Get one on ThinkGeek for $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- These ugly sweaters are so tacky they’re downright stylish
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.