- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet 4 Weeks Ago
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters 4 Weeks Ago
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Today 12:59 PM
- The Washington Post is under fire for a transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Today 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Today 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Today 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats Today 9:09 AM
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
- You can get paid $1,000 to binge-watch the first 20 Marvel movies Today 8:56 AM
- The ‘flat stomach’ meme has morphed into the ‘pregnant mom’ meme Today 8:43 AM
- Get 6 months free with this sweet Amazon Music Unlimited offer Today 8:30 AM
This Super Mario Chain Chomp lamp is totally off the hook
Give any room a smack of Koopa fortress aesthetic.
Sure, your room may be a cozy refuge. But is it Mario-proof? Keep those pesky, mustachioed plumbers at bay with this Chain Chomp lamp.
Just like the real Mario baddie, it’s perpetually posed to attack. The question block base is five inches wide, tall and deep, which is large enough to be imposing without being cumbersome. Don’t worry: it won’t attack its master, even if you’re not a Broodal. The fearsome chain swivels and its open maw provides a big flash of light at any angle. Use it late at night when you’re planning your next dastardly plan to kidnap and usurp a princess. Or, you know, do something practical like homework.
This Chain Chomp lamp combines office practicality with Koopa sensibility. Get one on ThinkGeek for $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- These ugly sweaters are so tacky they’re downright stylish
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.