- How to clear your search history on Instagram 1 Year Ago
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
Watch what ya want, when ya want.
Cutting the cable cord has never been easier. With so many streaming options, the hardest decision you’ll make is deciding on which service to use. Luckily, there’s Roku – the one streaming device that does it all.
Instead of blowing your budget on a single smart TV, you should get the device that will turn any TV into an intelligent device. This way you don’t sacrifice your freedom and comfort. And with the Roku, you can start a series on your couch and finish it in your bed. Here’s how it works: you set up the device to any TV you wish to use and then pair the remote to it. Once it’s connected, you can instantly start streaming from live TV or surf through the apps to find your desired content.
Roku makes finding what you want to watch easy as pie. Just download the app onto your smartphone and browse away! You can even upgrade the remote to be voice-enabled. So you’ll never have to struggle with reading the font or remembering a channel ever again. Simply use the power of your voice to find a movie or switch the channel.
Best of all, thanks to this Deal of the Day, you can save up to 52% on a certified refurbished device. Amazon’s certified refurbished program revamps used devices to make them like-new. Each device goes through rigorous testing to ensure its viability. Plus, all certified refurbished devices come with an extended warranty. So if something goes wrong, you’re covered.
These Rokus usually retail for $49.99+, but you can grab one for just $29.99+ today.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
- Magically channel surf with this Harry Potter remote control wand
- Rock out in cold weather with these tech-friendly accessories
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.