- How to watch the History Channel online for free 2 Years Ago
- Why the Senate’s First Step Act isn’t true criminal justice reform 2 Years Ago
- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
Cat wine: Toast the end of this godforsaken election with your pet
We could all use a break today.
After months of fighting in Facebook comments and unfriending relatives, the election season is over. You may find yourself less inclined to share the company of others for the next few days.
Those who intend to hole up at home and hide under a blanket with a bottle of wine until the dust settles probably already know that cats make good company. Now, they can be your drinking buddies too.
Catwine makes animal-friendly blends for your pet. The wine is non-alcoholic—made from filtered water and enriched with vitamins. It’s also infused with catnip so your cat still gets to take the edge off at the end a very long day.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Send a friend in need a glass of wine with VineBox delivery
- These Scrabble letter lights will say whatever you want
- This weed travel kit discreetly carries all your stoner essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.