- Meme video of Trump shooting politicians sparks outrage 3 Years Ago
- Virtual Reality: Sex, marriage, and the future of relationships Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
After months of fighting in Facebook comments and unfriending relatives, the election season is over. You may find yourself less inclined to share the company of others for the next few days.
Those who intend to hole up at home and hide under a blanket with a bottle of wine until the dust settles probably already know that cats make good company. Now, they can be your drinking buddies too.
Catwine makes animal-friendly blends for your pet. The wine is non-alcoholic—made from filtered water and enriched with vitamins. It’s also infused with catnip so your cat still gets to take the edge off at the end a very long day.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Send a friend in need a glass of wine with VineBox delivery
- These Scrabble letter lights will say whatever you want
- This weed travel kit discreetly carries all your stoner essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.