- BTS’ RM says he’s lost 33 AirPods 2 Years Ago
- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans 2 Years Ago
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Today 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Today 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Today 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Today 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Today 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
Let’s be real, if we could all be a cat for a day or two, we probably would. Sleeping all day and playing all night sounds too good to pass up. And, of course, being able to get away with some pretty mischievous acts against our owners is cool too. Unfortunately, we’re stuck living the lives of average humans. But on the bright side, we have opposable thumbs. Which is exactly what you need to help get these adorable cat paw socks on.
The set of four ankle socks contains a variety of cat breed patterns, allowing you to turn your boring human feet into cute kitty paws. The pack includes a calico print, tabby print, russian blue print and a grey striped print. The cat paw socks are even designed with pink paw pads, for an even more realistic look. Could these be anymore purr-fect? Probably not.
The cat paw socks fit most shoe sizes and are available through Amazon for just over $10, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Put your Freddy Kreuger hands to work with this ‘Golden Girls’ puzzle
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Here’s the Hogwarts acceptance letter you’ve been waiting for your whole life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.