- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Today 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Today 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Today 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Today 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Today 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Today 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Today 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture Today 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Today 12:01 PM
- ‘We vape, we vote’ movement insists it’s real in wake of bot reports Today 12:01 PM
- Netflix will finally start cracking down on password sharing Today 11:48 AM
- PSAT memes are back! This year on TikTok and amid College Board crackdown Today 11:20 AM
- Scotland grants pardons to men, trans women convicted under homophobic laws Today 10:45 AM
We know the Star Wars series is your favorite obsession. Next to cats, of course. And now you can enjoy your two favorite things in one out of this world cat calendar.
Featuring precious cats and colorful lightsabers, this 16-month calendar is nearly impossible not to pay attention to. So now you’ll never miss an appointment or be late for another meeting ever again. Plus, you get to stare at cats fighting with lightsabers all day long. Truly visionary.
The forcefully cute 2018 cat calendar is available through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. So go on and give yourself the gift of counting down the days with little furry Jedis.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- Protect your lawn from weeds and unwanted pests with AT-ATs and Jawas
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.