- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore 1 Year Ago
- With this blade, I protect this meme 1 Year Ago
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post 1 Year Ago
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Today 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Today 11:32 AM
- Turkish president used New Zealand shooting footage at campaign rallies Today 11:09 AM
- 8 adorable tea infusers that will warm you with cuteness Today 10:26 AM
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams Today 10:25 AM
- Lori Loughlin reportedly dropped from ‘Fuller House’ final season Today 10:10 AM
- The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia Deluxe Edition is a true treasure Today 10:00 AM
- Even Republicans are angry with the GOP’s anti-Beto tweet Today 10:00 AM
- ‘Egg Boy’ vows to send GoFundMe money to mosque shooting victims Today 9:55 AM
- Noom is a weight loss program that prioritizes your mental health Today 9:10 AM
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious Today 8:54 AM
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state Today 8:41 AM
Start the year off on the Dark Side with this cat wars calendar
Cat Wars: the Star Wars-inspired feature film you never received.
We know the Star Wars series is your favorite obsession. Next to cats, of course. And now you can enjoy your two favorite things in one out of this world cat calendar.
Featuring precious cats and colorful lightsabers, this 16-month calendar is nearly impossible not to pay attention to. So now you’ll never miss an appointment or be late for another meeting ever again. Plus, you get to stare at cats fighting with lightsabers all day long. Truly visionary.
The forcefully cute 2018 cat calendar is available through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. So go on and give yourself the gift of counting down the days with little furry Jedis.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- Protect your lawn from weeds and unwanted pests with AT-ATs and Jawas
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.