- Viral video shows an egg getting a hot makeover Tuesday 7:56 PM
- New Netflix feature broadcasts what you’re watching via Instagram Tuesday 6:11 PM
- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Tuesday 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Tuesday 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Tuesday 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Tuesday 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Tuesday 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Tuesday 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Tuesday 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Tuesday 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Tuesday 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Tuesday 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Tuesday 11:29 AM
Start the year off on the Dark Side with this cat wars calendar
Cat Wars: the Star Wars-inspired feature film you never received.
We know the Star Wars series is your favorite obsession. Next to cats, of course. And now you can enjoy your two favorite things in one out of this world cat calendar.
Featuring precious cats and colorful lightsabers, this 16-month calendar is nearly impossible not to pay attention to. So now you’ll never miss an appointment or be late for another meeting ever again. Plus, you get to stare at cats fighting with lightsabers all day long. Truly visionary.
The forcefully cute 2018 cat calendar is available through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. So go on and give yourself the gift of counting down the days with little furry Jedis.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- Protect your lawn from weeds and unwanted pests with AT-ATs and Jawas
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.