- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Today 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Today 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Today 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
Start the year off on the Dark Side with this cat wars calendar
Cat Wars: the Star Wars-inspired feature film you never received.
We know the Star Wars series is your favorite obsession. Next to cats, of course. And now you can enjoy your two favorite things in one out of this world cat calendar.
Featuring precious cats and colorful lightsabers, this 16-month calendar is nearly impossible not to pay attention to. So now you’ll never miss an appointment or be late for another meeting ever again. Plus, you get to stare at cats fighting with lightsabers all day long. Truly visionary.
The forcefully cute 2018 cat calendar is available through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. So go on and give yourself the gift of counting down the days with little furry Jedis.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- Protect your lawn from weeds and unwanted pests with AT-ATs and Jawas
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.