- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme 3 Years Ago
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation 3 Years Ago
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Today 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Today 10:32 AM
- Trump adds Jeffrey Epstein’s old attorney to impeachment team Today 10:03 AM
- YouTube star Cameron Dallas gets scathing reviews for his Broadway debut Today 9:58 AM
- How to watch ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ season 10 Today 9:55 AM
- George Lucas met Baby Yoda, and we can’t handle it Today 8:45 AM
- Apple TV+’s ‘Little America’ shines a light on immigrant stories Today 8:00 AM
- Eminem drops surprise album—and Ariana Grande fans are furious Today 7:53 AM
- The first photos from the Discworld TV series are not what you’d expect Today 7:33 AM
- Vox Day, ‘alt-right’ racist, is absolutely thriving online Today 7:30 AM
- Why women are getting mysterious greeting cards from ‘Jenny B.’ Today 6:22 AM
- Gwyneth Paltrow peddles pseudoscience in ‘Goop Lab’ Netflix series Today 6:18 AM
- ‘Avenue 5’ packs in laughs and unevenness in a shaky launch into space Today 6:00 AM
Your cat does not need a bonnet, but that shouldn’t stop you from buying one. Because it does exist, and it could be the key to some of the most hilarious videos you will ever make.
This bonnet is made from 100 percent cotton with a satin lining,as your cat deserves the very best. Made to fit most cats (sorry, Tubbs), simply tie the strings under their chin and admire the results. Amazon users rate the bonnet highly. One was grateful that her cat no longer has to look like a “feline strumpet” without proper headwear.
Much more demure, indeed. You’re going to earn so many likes for this socially acceptable form of cat torture. And considering that the bonnet is a mere $5.90, it’s so cheap that you can’t even feel bad about spending money on humiliating your companion. They deserve it after clawing the leather ottoman, anyway.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.