- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world 3 Years Ago
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Lakers vs. Clippers 3 Years Ago
- Popular Twitch streamer banned for something he didn’t even say Today 10:13 AM
- What is going on with C-3PO in the final trailer for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 10:04 AM
- Amazon’s facial recognition misidentified Boston athletes as criminals Today 9:08 AM
- Trump sparks outrage by calling impeachment ‘lynching’ Today 8:58 AM
- Rose Tico returns in the final ‘Rise of Skywalker’ trailer Today 8:44 AM
- Pokémon Go player fatally shot after witnessing robbery Today 8:05 AM
- How to watch ‘Doc Martin’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The Outer Worlds is so much more than ‘Fallout in space’ Today 8:00 AM
- Even Jack Burkman’s clients don’t want anything to do with his pro-Trump smears Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘My Life Is Murder’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
Your cat does not need a bonnet, but that shouldn’t stop you from buying one. Because it does exist, and it could be the key to some of the most hilarious videos you will ever make.
This bonnet is made from 100 percent cotton with a satin lining,as your cat deserves the very best. Made to fit most cats (sorry, Tubbs), simply tie the strings under their chin and admire the results. Amazon users rate the bonnet highly. One was grateful that her cat no longer has to look like a “feline strumpet” without proper headwear.
Much more demure, indeed. You’re going to earn so many likes for this socially acceptable form of cat torture. And considering that the bonnet is a mere $5.90, it’s so cheap that you can’t even feel bad about spending money on humiliating your companion. They deserve it after clawing the leather ottoman, anyway.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.