- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Presented by Casper
Never underestimate the power of a lost hour. Yes, we’re talking about the dreaded Daylight Saving Time — when you (and everyone you know) struggles with low productivity and energy due to a simple yet powerful clock change. If you’re feeling lethargic, there’s one way of coping with this unfortunate schedule switch: better sleep.
Daylight Saving Time may seem like an antiquated, nonsensical practice, but it does shine a light on your sleeping patterns. Is the time change just exposing a bigger problem? It’s the perfect opportunity to replace your bad sleeping habits with something better. Your body clock is already protesting the time change, so why not commit to going to bed a little earlier tonight — and the night after that, and the night after that? Even better, go after the root of the problem: the mattress. This may seem extreme, but can be the ultimate difference maker.
Casper, the internet’s favorite mattress, may just be the answer to your Daylight Saving and general sleeping woes. Not only has the most popular mattress inspired 40K reviews online, but it has also maintained a 4.8 rating in the process. The no-hassle home delivery, incredible comfort, and pretty awesome prices don’t hurt either. If Daylight Saving Time put your terrible sleep habits under a microscope, now is a great time to do something about it with a mattress engineered to help you sleep through the night.
Kick Daylight Saving Time blues to the curb before you even think about “falling back.” Grab yourself a Casper mattress and ease into the change.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.