- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
Presented by Casper
Never underestimate the power of a lost hour. Yes, we’re talking about the dreaded Daylight Saving Time — when you (and everyone you know) struggles with low productivity and energy due to a simple yet powerful clock change. If you’re feeling lethargic, there’s one way of coping with this unfortunate schedule switch: better sleep.
Daylight Saving Time may seem like an antiquated, nonsensical practice, but it does shine a light on your sleeping patterns. Is the time change just exposing a bigger problem? It’s the perfect opportunity to replace your bad sleeping habits with something better. Your body clock is already protesting the time change, so why not commit to going to bed a little earlier tonight — and the night after that, and the night after that? Even better, go after the root of the problem: the mattress. This may seem extreme, but can be the ultimate difference maker.
Casper, the internet’s favorite mattress, may just be the answer to your Daylight Saving and general sleeping woes. Not only has the most popular mattress inspired 40K reviews online, but it has also maintained a 4.8 rating in the process. The no-hassle home delivery, incredible comfort, and pretty awesome prices don’t hurt either. If Daylight Saving Time put your terrible sleep habits under a microscope, now is a great time to do something about it with a mattress engineered to help you sleep through the night.
Kick Daylight Saving Time blues to the curb before you even think about “falling back.” Grab yourself a Casper mattress and ease into the change.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.