- How a deepfake gets made 3 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online 3 Months Ago
- The MCU’s Phase 4 is all about Marvel getting weird Today 7:07 AM
- How alt porn site SuicideGirls gets women to pose naked for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why did the GOP launch a website hyping socialist candidates? Today 6:30 AM
- The macrophilia and size-change fetish communities are made possible through the magic of the internet Today 6:00 AM
- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose
Just remember to play responsibly.
Everyone has their own way of unwinding. But if yours is by getting together with your besties and letting loose, you need this party game.
These Cards Will Get You Drunk is exactly what it sounds like: a card game to get you lit. Unlike other party games where you play with one set of rules, this game is broken up into three distinct categories. You and up to 7 other friends will compete, vote and screw each other over in the name of the game. The game is pretty self-explanatory, you draw a card and do as it says – or you drink. And with over 100 cards in the deck, no two games will play the same!
These Cards Will Get You Drunk is available through Amazon for just $15.99. And if you order soon (or are a Prime member) you can have the game just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. Just remember to drink responsibly!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.