- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member 5 Months Ago
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Today 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Today 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Today 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Today 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Today 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Today 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Today 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Today 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
Everyone has their own way of unwinding. But if yours is by getting together with your besties and letting loose, you need this party game.
These Cards Will Get You Drunk is exactly what it sounds like: a card game to get you lit. Unlike other party games where you play with one set of rules, this game is broken up into three distinct categories. You and up to 7 other friends will compete, vote and screw each other over in the name of the game. The game is pretty self-explanatory, you draw a card and do as it says – or you drink. And with over 100 cards in the deck, no two games will play the same!
These Cards Will Get You Drunk is available through Amazon for just $15.99. And if you order soon (or are a Prime member) you can have the game just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. Just remember to drink responsibly!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.