- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose
Just remember to play responsibly.
Everyone has their own way of unwinding. But if yours is by getting together with your besties and letting loose, you need this party game.
These Cards Will Get You Drunk is exactly what it sounds like: a card game to get you lit. Unlike other party games where you play with one set of rules, this game is broken up into three distinct categories. You and up to 7 other friends will compete, vote and screw each other over in the name of the game. The game is pretty self-explanatory, you draw a card and do as it says – or you drink. And with over 100 cards in the deck, no two games will play the same!
These Cards Will Get You Drunk is available through Amazon for just $15.99. And if you order soon (or are a Prime member) you can have the game just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. Just remember to drink responsibly!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.