- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ 9 Months Ago
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Today 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Today 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Today 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Today 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Today 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Today 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Today 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Today 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Today 11:10 AM
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now Today 10:59 AM
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 Today 10:59 AM
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb Today 10:54 AM
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen Today 10:21 AM
- Your favorite Twitter memes could be hiding malware Today 9:47 AM
Personalize gameplay with the Cards Against Humanity: Your Sh*tty Jokes expansion pack
Nothing and no one is safe.
Cards Against Humanity has been the party game for horrible people since its release in mid 2011. The card game seems to get better with the addition of each expansion pack, but now its just getting personal. The CAH team designed an expansion that allows you to insert inside jokes, call out friends and add your own personal touch.
Properly titled Your Shitty Jokes, the expansion pack includes 50 blank cards for you to fill in. The deck is broken up into 40 white and 10 black cards, so you’ll be able to add your voice into all aspects of the game. The pack even comes with a set of instructions for writing cards that don’t suck – it would be smart of you to read them over.
Cards Against Humanity: Your Shitty Jokes is available through Amazon for just $8. The sooner you get it, the sooner you can roast your friends.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Card game What Do You Meme? now has a stoner expansion pack
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.