- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre 2 Years Ago
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline 2 Years Ago
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Today 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Today 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Today 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Today 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Today 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
Now the NSFW fun can go on indefinitely.
Cards Against Humanity is arguably the king of party games at the moment, mashing up simple gameplay with an excellent selection of completely politically incorrect cards. Thanks to its raging popularity, its creators have come up with a variety of expansion packs to spice up the game, and they’re all excellent.
However, if you consider yourself a nerd in any way, these two are the perfect ones for you. The Fantasy Pack features 26 white & 6 black cards and was actually co-written with the help of some really solid nerd alumni, including Neil Gaiman, Sam Sykes, Wesley Chu and more.
The Geek Pack is also a must-have for fandom enthusiasts and promises references to Game of Thrones, Dungeons & Dragons, video games and all the other things that make up your life.
Both packs are $8, which means you can amp your core deck by 64 cards by spending less than $20. Game night can’t come soon enough!
Buy them here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.