- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football 3 Years Ago
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
Cards Against Humanity is arguably the king of party games at the moment, mashing up simple gameplay with an excellent selection of completely politically incorrect cards. Thanks to its raging popularity, its creators have come up with a variety of expansion packs to spice up the game, and they’re all excellent.
However, if you consider yourself a nerd in any way, these two are the perfect ones for you. The Fantasy Pack features 26 white & 6 black cards and was actually co-written with the help of some really solid nerd alumni, including Neil Gaiman, Sam Sykes, Wesley Chu and more.
The Geek Pack is also a must-have for fandom enthusiasts and promises references to Game of Thrones, Dungeons & Dragons, video games and all the other things that make up your life.
Both packs are $8, which means you can amp your core deck by 64 cards by spending less than $20. Game night can’t come soon enough!
Buy them here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.