- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn 1 Year Ago
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? 1 Year Ago
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax 1 Year Ago
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ 1 Year Ago
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches 1 Year Ago
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar Today 10:51 AM
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy Today 10:35 AM
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
Do you like Cards Against Humanity? What about the ’90s? If you answered yes to either one of those questions you need the ‘90s Nostalgia pack.
The expansion pack includes 23 white cards and seven black cards that relate to ’90s pop culture in some way, shape or form. The cards feature icons like the Y2K bug, Nicolas Cage’s face, and RealMedia. You’ll also revisit unforgettable moments like Kurt Cobain’s death and the deregulation of the mortgage market. It’s impossible to forget about this legendary decade!
The official ’90s nostalgia expansion pack is available through Amazon for just $8.00. And just like Right Said Fred, it’s too sexy for its shirt!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Card game What Do You Meme? now has a stoner expansion pack
- 10 things from the ’90s that we really, really miss
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.