- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Monday 12:52 PM
- Black security guard fired for telling student not to call him the N-word Monday 12:38 PM
- How Watchmen’s Bass Reeves cameo ties into the original comic Monday 12:34 PM
It’s about to be the most wonderful time of year! You know, when you can enjoy a fresh, hot, cup of Earl Grey tea without sweating it?
Why not celebrate the upcoming autumn season with something that shows off your love for everything Earl Grey and Star Trek? Like this mug of your favorite Captain, which pretty much speaks for itself.
This Captain Picard facepalm mug is a perfect gift for your unimpressed self, a new roommate, or a passive aggressive co-worker.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Tim Burton turns 58 today, so you get 60 percent off at ThinkGeek
- Drink like a scientist with this shamelessly nerdy wine glass
- Settlers of Catan is on sale for $40 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.