- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
Halloween is less than two weeks away—even sooner, if you intend to celebrate the weekend before. Superhero costumes have become more popular than princesses, which is good news for Marvel fans.
But cheap, flimsy masks and cardboard shields don’t do the fandom justice. If you’d prefer something that’s so well-made, you can display it year-round, consider Hasbro’s Marvel Legends collection, which is currently 20 percent off on Amazon.
The electronic mask is really more of a helmet, with a detachable faceplate, sound effects, and LED lights that illuminate the eyes. Cap’s shield is secured to your arm with faux-leather straps and made of layered, hard plastic, as vibranium is pretty hard to come by. Both have a professional finish that make them look like the real deal. Reviewers claim the props are impressively sturdy.
Normally priced at $100, you can get the helmet or shield on sale for $79.99 for a limited time. Cosplayers know that these kinds of accessories can get extremely pricey. A metal replica of Cap’s shield can bump the cost anywhere from $280 to as high as $1600. For a costume piece that doubles as nice display, it’s well worth it for any fan.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.