- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him 2 Years Ago
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt 2 Years Ago
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens 2 Years Ago
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room 2 Years Ago
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
When it comes to taking the perfect picture, there’s more to it than just meets the eye. You have to take the angle, frame, lighting and camera settings all into consideration before you press the shutter. And as much as you want to believe you can make do without, your equipment matters. Amazon knows this, which is why the Canon EF 70-300mm lens is over 40% off today.
The telephoto lens comes equipped with some pro-grade features that’ll help you snap the shot you’ve been patiently waiting for. The three-stop image stabilizer helps reduce camera shake, improving focus and overall photo quality. The electro-magnetic diaphram (EMD) blurs the background of your pics, leaving you with the perfect depth of field for those bokeh addicts out there. Additionally, the Super Spectra lens coating works to suppress light flares and ghosting.
And if you know lenses, you know they’re usually pretty pricey – with this particular one regularly costing customers $1,200 through sites like B&H. But fear not! The Canon EF lens is on sale for just $377 through Amazon (reg. $649).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23andMe DNA tests are 20% off on Amazon right now
- Personalize gameplay with the Cards Against Humanity: Your Sh*tty Jokes expansion pack
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.