- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik 3 Years Ago
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
When photography is a way of life, your DSLR becomes a member of the family, screensavers are matters of personal pride, and Lightroom is a permanent fixture on your computer.
The self-stirring camera lens mug lets you recharge from taking pictures while displaying your passion. This useful travel mug looks like a bona fide camera lens, but holds your beverage of choice. Even better, it stirs drinks for you.
Aside from the lighter weight, this mug is a dead ringer for a real lens. Even the screw cap, which allows for safe sipping on hot beverages, is branded with the Canon logo. The mug holds 11 fluid ounces within the internal stainless steel liner, which provides insulation for hot and cold drinks.
Anyone with the vaguest interest in photography would enjoy the sight of this mug on their desk, and it’s a great travel mug in its own right. You can order one now via the Daily Dot store for $12.99 with free shipping included, while the deal lasts.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.