- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head 3 Years Ago
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus 3 Years Ago
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? 3 Years Ago
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Today 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Today 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Today 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Today 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Today 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Today 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Today 9:56 AM
- Pete Buttigieg ripped for basketball ‘field’ tribute to Kobe Bryant Today 9:13 AM
- See how Logan Paul reacted to a college student spitting on him Today 8:50 AM
- Why this week’s ‘Doctor Who’ is essential viewing Today 8:20 AM
- Lewis Capaldi mistaken for Grammy seat filler because no one knows who he is Today 7:40 AM
- Why we’re obsessed with abandoned power plants and theme parks Today 7:00 AM
Released less than a month ago, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition is a jackpot for fans of the COD franchise. It comes packed with both Infinite Warfare (reviewed here) and Modern Warfare Remastered, so the $79.99 price tag is understandable … but Amazon’s already slashed the price!
As a Deal of the Day, Amazon has marked the Legacy Edition down to $49.99, making it the price of a typical major release. Not too shabby for all the extras you get!
In case you’ve lived under a rock up until 2016, Call of Duty is an immersive military series known for its high-paced action and excellent multiplayer mode. If you’re thinking of picking it up to try out, there’s no better place than here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.