- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Today 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Today 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Today 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Today 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature Friday 3:58 PM
- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Friday 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Friday 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Friday 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Friday 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Friday 1:52 PM
If you’re obsessed with all things Studio Ghibli (and some of us, ahem, are very much so), you want a way to bring Hayao Miyazaki’s beautiful films into every aspect of your life, even the kitchen. Totoro hand towels are very popular in Japan, so why not go one step further with a frying pan that will emboss your pancakes with Calcifer, the fire demon from Howl’s Moving Castle?
As any Ghibli fan knows, Calcifer may threaten to burn your bacon, but treat him well, and he’ll probably cook it up just fine. (If you want to get really cutesy, there’s a matching spatula floating around on the internet you can get too.) Reviews suggest it’s a bit small, but it’s not like you need a lot of room to make an egg. At $36.99, it’s pretty much a must-have for the Ghibli-loving household. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
- Snag a copy of Bloodborne for only $13 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.