- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? 2 Years Ago
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
If you spend all day baking a dessert that would make Ina Garten jealous, you should ensure it looks equally smashing on a plate with this cake slicer.
This thing cuts through cake like room temperature butter. Simply press into any cake, pie or other sliceable desserts. Every cut will be so clean you’d swear it was done by a machine. The handle grip allows you to lightly lift and carry cakes as soft as angel food to their destination with ease. And it accomplishes this without any sharp blades, so even kids can use it. Plus, the slice’s postmodern design makes even Funfetti cake look like something you’d pay big bucks for at some fancy restaurant. Awesome!
This cake slicer is available on Amazon for $21.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Shape your sandwiches into darling dinosaurs with this crust cutter
- This 3-in-1 breakfast station makes every morning a grand slam
- Emblazon your toast with Jesus thanks to this divine sandwich press
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.