- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing 2 Years Ago
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles 2 Years Ago
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
Have your cake and serve it too with this ingenious little slicer
Never have a crumby slice again!
If you spend all day baking a dessert that would make Ina Garten jealous, you should ensure it looks equally smashing on a plate with this cake slicer.
This thing cuts through cake like room temperature butter. Simply press into any cake, pie or other sliceable desserts. Every cut will be so clean you’d swear it was done by a machine. The handle grip allows you to lightly lift and carry cakes as soft as angel food to their destination with ease. And it accomplishes this without any sharp blades, so even kids can use it. Plus, the slice’s postmodern design makes even Funfetti cake look like something you’d pay big bucks for at some fancy restaurant. Awesome!
This cake slicer is available on Amazon for $21.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Shape your sandwiches into darling dinosaurs with this crust cutter
- This 3-in-1 breakfast station makes every morning a grand slam
- Emblazon your toast with Jesus thanks to this divine sandwich press
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.