- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? 2 Years Ago
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
If you spend all day baking a dessert that would make Ina Garten jealous, you should ensure it looks equally smashing on a plate with this cake slicer.
This thing cuts through cake like room temperature butter. Simply press into any cake, pie or other sliceable desserts. Every cut will be so clean you’d swear it was done by a machine. The handle grip allows you to lightly lift and carry cakes as soft as angel food to their destination with ease. And it accomplishes this without any sharp blades, so even kids can use it. Plus, the slice’s postmodern design makes even Funfetti cake look like something you’d pay big bucks for at some fancy restaurant. Awesome!
This cake slicer is available on Amazon for $21.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Shape your sandwiches into darling dinosaurs with this crust cutter
- This 3-in-1 breakfast station makes every morning a grand slam
- Emblazon your toast with Jesus thanks to this divine sandwich press
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.