- This Loki meme is the new way to play dumb 2 Years Ago
- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano transcend the typical bromance in ‘Paddleton’ Today 7:00 AM
- 15 new thrillers on Netflix you need to see Today 7:00 AM
- Indie horror movie ‘The Hole in the Ground’ is legit terrifying Today 6:40 AM
- Every Apex Legends character, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ delivers a powerfully political episode Thursday 8:30 PM
- Bowser is taking over Nintendo—and the memes make themselves Thursday 7:02 PM
- California aims to strengthen data breach notification law Thursday 5:37 PM
- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app Thursday 4:36 PM
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction’ Thursday 4:05 PM
- Laura Loomer leads fruitless right-wing march on Twitter Thursday 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Thursday 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Thursday 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Thursday 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Thursday 12:44 PM
This $2 recipe book will teach you how to make emoji cakes
Add some personality to baked goods.
If there’s one bright spot to 2016, it’s emoji cakes.
Cakemoji is a recipe book that can teach everything you need to know about decorating a cake or cookie to look like an emoji.
You don’t have to be an artist or a professional baker to get these right, because this book will walk you through the process step-by-step.
Plus, the hardcover copy is on sale for $2, so why not give it a try?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Give the gift of magic with a unicorn wine holder
- Give a stressed friend the gift of drunk bubble baths with this $20 tub set
- 7 sweet gifts for your favorite baker
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.