- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history 3 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn 3 Years Ago
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Today 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah Today 11:12 AM
There are so many charities in the world it can be hard to know which ones to donate to sometimes. However, this one from beer company Stella Artois is a real standout.
The beautiful beer glass collection is called Buy A Lady A Drink and features glasses designed specifically for countries such as Haiti, Kenya, Honduras, Peru and more. Each design is hand-etched and represents the spirit of its respective country.
And best of all, for each glass you buy Stella Artois donates five years of clean drinking water to women in compromised countries. According to its website, Stella Artois will donate to $6.25 of each sale made in the U.S. in 2017, up to 200,000 chalices. That’s a lot better than you can say for the average beer glass.
The glasses are $13 each at Amazon so pick up a few today and help a stranger out. It’s kind of like paying the tab behind you at Starbucks, but the benefits will last for much, much longer.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- 5 K-beauty sampler crates under $25 that will leave you glowing
- The best Asian beauty products to help you survive winter
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.