- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix 1 Year Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy 1 Year Ago
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt be straight leaders 1 Year Ago
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Today 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Today 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Today 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Today 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Today 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Today 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Today 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Today 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Today 11:49 AM
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ Today 11:48 AM
- Mysterious Washington Post parody predicts Trump’s resignation (updated) Today 11:42 AM
Learn a new language on your daily commute with the help of this app
Busuu lets you chat up the locals like a pro.
Whether you’re going on a trip overseas or you just want to impress your family for the holidays, learning a new language is effortless with busuu.
Let busuu help you up your linguistic game on the go, with or without a Wi-Fi connection. Early to work? Waiting for the train? In line at Starbucks? Put that spare time to use by learning to speak a new language. Twenty-two hours of study with busuu is equivalent to a full college semester, only way cheaper.
A premium subscription will give you access to 12 different language courses where you’ll learn to build sentences with advanced grammar units, take tests to earn official completion certificates, and practice your skills with native speakers. And don’t worry about forgetting words you’ve already learned — the Vocabulary Trainer feature’s got your back.
Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, and more. Get a one year busuu Premium Subscription, available on the Daily Dot Store for $49.99 (regularly $69).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- These ugly sweaters are so tacky they’re downright stylish
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.