- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss 3 Years Ago
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
Bullet vibrators are often considered the gateway sex toy. While that may be true for many people, their specific purpose is to stimulate precise pleasure. They are great tools for people who prefer a little more oomph without taking up too much space in the bedside drawer.
Most bullet vibrators range from 3 to 5 inches long, which makes them more discreet than the standard 6-inch (or more) vibrators. Bullet sex toys are great for travel, because it’s easy to mistake them for a tube of lipstick or pill container. Nothing is hotter than amping up vacation sex, but the last thing you want is TSA confusing your dildo for a dangerous weapon.
Whether you’re just now navigating the world of sex toys or you’re a seasoned vet, you can find a vibe that meets your needs without breaking the bank. Listed below are a few bestseller bullets that reviewers can’t seem to get enough of.
The best bullet vibrators
Amazon rating: 4 stars
Before we get into the more specialized bullet vibrators, here’s what a standard one looks like. This is a great product to start with when diving into the world of bullets – or vibrators in general. It’s easy to travel with and has power behind it despite its small size.
Amazon rating: 4.2 stars
For those who enjoy precise, intense pleasure in two places at once, you’ll want to try these dual bullet vibrators. You can control the intensity of these bullets by simply turning a dial, making your search for optimal pleasure as seamless as possible.
I’ll pass on the opportunity to make some puns because the set sells itself without them. The larger bullet is 6.25 inches tall and 1 inch wide, which is about the length of a traditional vibrator, but thinner. The smaller bullet is 2.5 inches long and .5 inches wide. The assumed point of the set is simultaneous stimulation, but use it for whatever your heart (or body) desires.
Reviewers’ rating: 4.5 stars
The novelty of bullet vibrators underwater is enough of a reason to buy it, but shower foreplay isn’t the only perk. This eight-speed bullet is completely waterproof and features a wireless controller so you can unleash your creativity with a partner.
Amazon Rating: 4.2 stars
With 20 vibration speeds and patterns to choose from, this rechargeable bullet vibrator gets straight to the point. It’s Phthalate-free and twice dipped in silicone, making it ultra silky and smooth.
Amazon rating: 4 stars
We have smartphones, smart tablets, and even smart watches but what about smart vibrators? Well, you’re looking at one! Using intelligent mode, this bullet vibrator imitates IRL sex by using varied vibration patterns and speeds. Plus, it’s designed with body-safe silicone so not only is it easy to use and clean, but it’s also completely waterproof.
Looking for something bigger than bullet vibrators to buzz about? Check out our guide to vibrators, the best sex toys on Amazon, or our guide to butt plugs. If you need more inspiration, read more NSFW content here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 best sex toys under $25 to blow your mind
- These 5 condoms will make sex feel incredible
- 10 couple toys that will make your sex life explosive
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.