- Netflix debuts upcoming releases section on the Netflix TV app 11 Months Ago
- Marianne Williams announces plan for a Department of Peace 11 Months Ago
- PewDiePie marries Marzia—and shares photos of YouTube’s royal wedding 11 Months Ago
- How to stream Club América vs. Tigres UANL in the Leagues Cup semis Today 8:17 AM
- Deadpool unmasked: Here’s everything you need to know about Marvel’s anti-hero Today 7:53 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team AFC preview Today 7:45 AM
- Invader Zim is still delightfully weird in ‘Enter the Florpus’ Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ is getting a totally unnecessary re-release Today 6:43 AM
- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
Sure, Lego is great. But can they soar through the sky and teach builders STEM know-how? These building block drones can.
After building these super customizable drones, playtime isn’t over. Using a 6-axis gyro, your new favorite toy will zip through the sky with a range of up to 240 feet. If you’re daunting enough, you can even pull off 360 degrees stunts.
And for kids of all ages, there’s an added benefit. Building it imparts serious STEM knowledge including concepts on aerodynamics and weight distribution.
These building block drones are available in four designs on the Daily Dot Store for $42.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Why the Mega Nerf gun series is so amazing
- What is Raspberry Pi? A DIY retro gaming console waiting to happen
- Race your way to riches in Monopoly Gamer Mario Kart
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.