- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report 2 Years Ago
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon 2 Years Ago
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- Musketeers: Welcome to the global Elon Musk fan network Today 6:00 AM
- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
Balance your personal budget like a pro with this financial training
Learn to manage your wild lifestyle better with 33+ hours of training.
Handling your personal finances doesn’t need to be a daunting, scary thing. Being able to balance your spending with your income allows to to plan for a future and not just the next paycheck. Budgets are one of the many important tools you need to implement if you’re looking to plan ahead.
The Pay What You Want: Personal Finance Bundle is just what you need to get your finances in order. And it doesn’t require investing in expensive courses. The bundle includes eight different lessons, designed to help you learn how to invest wisely, develop realistic budgets, and more. We break down what’s included below:
Make informed decisions when enrolling in employer benefits. Learn how to negotiate better deals on homes and more.
Learn how to play the markets intelligently and analyze corporate financial statements.
Break down a monthly spending plan that works for you so you can be more mindful.
Leverage the tools and techniques you need to budget. Invest smarter for an easier time in tax season and a better retirement plan.
Learn how to increase your future financial prospects by building passive income. So you’re safe in the instance of a disaster or an unexpected event.
Master the art of personal budgeting, managing income and expenses and building savings.
Achieve a level of financial security that won’t be affected by market crashes, lay-offs, outsourcing or globalization by constructing.
Learn how to invest online using simple but effective strategies.
Take ownership over your financial future with the Pay What You Want: Personal Finance Bundle. Just name your price, and walk away with the final two courses free. Beat the average price, and get all eight courses for a $656 value.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.