- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Today 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Today 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop’ became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
Balance your personal budget like a pro with this financial training
Learn to manage your wild lifestyle better with 33+ hours of training.
Handling your personal finances doesn’t need to be a daunting, scary thing. Being able to balance your spending with your income allows to to plan for a future and not just the next paycheck. Budgets are one of the many important tools you need to implement if you’re looking to plan ahead.
The Pay What You Want: Personal Finance Bundle is just what you need to get your finances in order. And it doesn’t require investing in expensive courses. The bundle includes eight different lessons, designed to help you learn how to invest wisely, develop realistic budgets, and more. We break down what’s included below:
Make informed decisions when enrolling in employer benefits. Learn how to negotiate better deals on homes and more.
Learn how to play the markets intelligently and analyze corporate financial statements.
Break down a monthly spending plan that works for you so you can be more mindful.
Leverage the tools and techniques you need to budget. Invest smarter for an easier time in tax season and a better retirement plan.
Learn how to increase your future financial prospects by building passive income. So you’re safe in the instance of a disaster or an unexpected event.
Master the art of personal budgeting, managing income and expenses and building savings.
Achieve a level of financial security that won’t be affected by market crashes, lay-offs, outsourcing or globalization by constructing.
Learn how to invest online using simple but effective strategies.
Take ownership over your financial future with the Pay What You Want: Personal Finance Bundle. Just name your price, and walk away with the final two courses free. Beat the average price, and get all eight courses for a $656 value.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.