- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? 2 Years Ago
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
Handling your personal finances doesn’t need to be a daunting, scary thing. Being able to balance your spending with your income allows to to plan for a future and not just the next paycheck. Budgets are one of the many important tools you need to implement if you’re looking to plan ahead.
The Pay What You Want: Personal Finance Bundle is just what you need to get your finances in order. And it doesn’t require investing in expensive courses. The bundle includes eight different lessons, designed to help you learn how to invest wisely, develop realistic budgets, and more. We break down what’s included below:
Make informed decisions when enrolling in employer benefits. Learn how to negotiate better deals on homes and more.
Learn how to play the markets intelligently and analyze corporate financial statements.
Break down a monthly spending plan that works for you so you can be more mindful.
Leverage the tools and techniques you need to budget. Invest smarter for an easier time in tax season and a better retirement plan.
Learn how to increase your future financial prospects by building passive income. So you’re safe in the instance of a disaster or an unexpected event.
Master the art of personal budgeting, managing income and expenses and building savings.
Achieve a level of financial security that won’t be affected by market crashes, lay-offs, outsourcing or globalization by constructing.
Learn how to invest online using simple but effective strategies.
Take ownership over your financial future with the Pay What You Want: Personal Finance Bundle. Just name your price, and walk away with the final two courses free. Beat the average price, and get all eight courses for a $656 value.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.