- Who is Cletus Kasady, Woody Harrelson’s character in ‘Venom 2’? 4 Months Ago
- What is biometric data? Today 6:30 AM
- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
Anyone who is a part of the BTS fandom–ARMY, as we’re called–knows that being a member also means hurling your money down an endless black pit of merch that we can’t live without (insert empty wallet meme here). Now you can buy everything from pillows to toothbrushes emblazoned with the eight members of BT21 (yes, Van counts), and the latest “OMG GIMME” item in that lineup is Funko’s BT21 figures.
The new Funko BT21 line is available for preorder through Amazon and drops on November 18. Just like the previous set featuring each of the band’s members, each of these retails for a little under $11. While RJ, Tata, Chimmy, Cooky, Koya, Mang, and Shooky are available, there’s no sign of Van…which I assume means Funko needed extra time to create a giant one. They better be, because leaving Van out of the lineup would be 100% uncool, Funko.
Unfortunately, Amazon does not carry them in a box set (although it does have the original ones) since it’s a Barnes and Noble exclusive–and they aren’t listed on the BN.com website just yet. That said, you can preorder the Funko BT21 Pops now and get them quick thanks to that sweet Prime shipping.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These brand new BTS sheet maks will give you that dream glow
- BT21 merch that true BTS trash absolutely must own
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.