- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Thursday 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Thursday 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Thursday 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Thursday 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Thursday 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Thursday 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Thursday 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Thursday 11:09 AM
Anyone who is a part of the BTS fandom–ARMY, as we’re called–knows that being a member also means hurling your money down an endless black pit of merch that we can’t live without (insert empty wallet meme here). Now you can buy everything from pillows to toothbrushes emblazoned with the eight members of BT21 (yes, Van counts), and the latest “OMG GIMME” item in that lineup is Funko’s BT21 figures.
The new Funko BT21 line is available for preorder through Amazon and drops on November 18. Just like the previous set featuring each of the band’s members, each of these retails for a little under $11. While RJ, Tata, Chimmy, Cooky, Koya, Mang, and Shooky are available, there’s no sign of Van…which I assume means Funko needed extra time to create a giant one. They better be, because leaving Van out of the lineup would be 100% uncool, Funko.
Unfortunately, Amazon does not carry them in a box set (although it does have the original ones) since it’s a Barnes and Noble exclusive–and they aren’t listed on the BN.com website just yet. That said, you can preorder the Funko BT21 Pops now and get them quick thanks to that sweet Prime shipping.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These brand new BTS sheet maks will give you that dream glow
- BT21 merch that true BTS trash absolutely must own
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.