- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet 2 Years Ago
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? 2 Years Ago
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year 2 Years Ago
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme 2 Years Ago
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
- The best in tech gifts for women this year Today 10:39 AM
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? Today 10:37 AM
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film Today 10:27 AM
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans Today 10:22 AM
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia Today 10:21 AM
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
A lot’s happened since high school ended (thankfully) — but unfortunately, what you learned is probably long gone from your brain. If you want to shake up the dust in the old noggin’, and maybe even learn something new, check out this Fundamentals of Physics online course.
The course includes 70 different lectures and 5.5 hours of content that will teach you to master the fundamentals of physics. Start by covering motion, then look at forces, momentum, energy, and even how to use calculus in physics.
Don’t worry if you can’t remember anything. Even if you’re starting from square one, this course is perfect for everyone. Plus, you’ll get lifetime access to it, so you can touch up on your analytical skills at any time.
Become more proficient in problem-solving — and even look at the natural world differently. Get the Fundamentals of Physics course for $9.99 from the Daily Dot store —that’s 94% off the usual price of $195.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Learn how to build 15 different Arduino projects for less than $10
- Learn everything you need to be an ethical hacker with this $20 course
- The software behind Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters is on sale for 50% off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.