- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Today 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Today 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Rather than spending hours reading labels at the store, then ultimately choosing a wine at random, let Bright Cellars be your own personal sommelier.
Bright Cellars is a monthly wine subscription that brings blends you’re guaranteed to love right to your front door. No more choosing a wine based on the label, only to find out it tastes terrible. Subscribe, and you’ll receive four different bottles a month. Each is specifically chosen to match your personal taste profile.
Here’s how it works: go to Bright Cellars‘ website and take the short quiz. Your answers will determine the wine characteristics that match your palate. An algorithm, created by two MIT grads with a passion for wine, will score your match with each wine by comparing 18 attributes to your personal preferences. And just like that, you’ll meet your wine matches (if only the rest of life were so easy).
Every month, a shipment of four unique wines will show up at your door—and there’s a pretty good chance they’ll become your new favorites. Of course, on the off chance that you don’t like one, they’ll send you a free replacement in your next shipment. You can even choose your delivery frequency — and if you need to skip a month, it’s no problem.
Whether you’re a wine aficionado or don’t know your Malbecs from your Merlots, Bright Cellars is an ideal way to help you discover wines you wouldn’t pick up off the shelf on your own. And we’re not talking about highly recognizable brands either — these wines are hand-picked hidden gems from small vineyards all over the world.
Ready to discover your new favorite wines? Head on over to Bright Cellars to take the quiz, see your matches, and get 50% off your first shipment.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These travel bags are like airbags for your wine bottles
- Carolina Silva’s handmade ceramics collection is dainty and delightful
- Make spring unique with these formidable Star Wars planters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.