- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Today 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
- Conquer Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether you’re shopping online or IRL Today 10:40 AM
- #DeadUploadDay: YouTubers fight new rules for monetizing kids videos Today 10:39 AM
Rather than spending hours reading labels at the store, then ultimately choosing a wine at random, let Bright Cellars be your own personal sommelier.
Bright Cellars is a monthly wine subscription that brings blends you’re guaranteed to love right to your front door. No more choosing a wine based on the label, only to find out it tastes terrible. Subscribe, and you’ll receive four different bottles a month. Each is specifically chosen to match your personal taste profile.
Here’s how it works: go to Bright Cellars‘ website and take the short quiz. Your answers will determine the wine characteristics that match your palate. An algorithm, created by two MIT grads with a passion for wine, will score your match with each wine by comparing 18 attributes to your personal preferences. And just like that, you’ll meet your wine matches (if only the rest of life were so easy).
Every month, a shipment of four unique wines will show up at your door—and there’s a pretty good chance they’ll become your new favorites. Of course, on the off chance that you don’t like one, they’ll send you a free replacement in your next shipment. You can even choose your delivery frequency — and if you need to skip a month, it’s no problem.
Whether you’re a wine aficionado or don’t know your Malbecs from your Merlots, Bright Cellars is an ideal way to help you discover wines you wouldn’t pick up off the shelf on your own. And we’re not talking about highly recognizable brands either — these wines are hand-picked hidden gems from small vineyards all over the world.
Ready to discover your new favorite wines? Head on over to Bright Cellars to take the quiz, see your matches, and get 50% off your first shipment.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These travel bags are like airbags for your wine bottles
- Carolina Silva’s handmade ceramics collection is dainty and delightful
- Make spring unique with these formidable Star Wars planters
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.