- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal 2 Years Ago
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen 2 Years Ago
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
Nothing says summer quite like a meal made on a grill. Enjoy that distinct flavor on the go thanks to the Chiefmax portable briefcase grill.
The foldable grill assembles and packs away in just minutes, making it perfect for day trips, camping and even tailgating. The portable grill is made with food-grade stainless steel, so it’s durable, easy to clean and lighter than traditional iron grills. And it’s designed with your love for flavor in mind!
The raised charcoal rack and airflow holes help the charcoal to burn efficiently. Your food will absorb the desired flavor and cook evenly. Best of all, the portable grill neatly folds away into a briefcase. Looking sleek!
The portable briefcase grill is available through Amazon for $39.99, while supplies last. Turn up the heat this summer and look cool doing it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep yourself smiling in the kitchen with these novelty oven mitts
- Turn your boring party into a fabulous ball with the ‘Cinderella’ Bluetooth speaker
- This leather pint sleeve makes for the ultimate beer koozy
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.