- Biden faces backlash for remarks about working with segregationist senators 2 Years Ago
- J.J. Abrams’ 20-year-old son is writing Marvel’s new Spider-Man comic 2 Years Ago
- Oops: Christians petition Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime’s ‘Good Omens’ 2 Years Ago
- Popular YouTuber threatens suicide on social media, goes missing Today 9:17 AM
- ‘Neon Genesis Evangelion’ is finally coming to Netflix Today 9:07 AM
- Congress isn’t too keen on Facebook starting a cryptocurrency Today 8:56 AM
- Keanu Reeves could join the MCU, according to Kevin Feige Today 8:02 AM
- How to watch the U.S. women vs. Sweden online for free Today 7:00 AM
- What were these QAnon fans doing posing at Guantanamo Bay? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the 2019 NBA Draft online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
This gives a whole new meaning to getting grilled.
Nothing says summer quite like a meal made on a grill. Enjoy that distinct flavor on the go thanks to the Chiefmax portable briefcase grill.
The foldable grill assembles and packs away in just minutes, making it perfect for day trips, camping and even tailgating. The portable grill is made with food-grade stainless steel, so it’s durable, easy to clean and lighter than traditional iron grills. And it’s designed with your love for flavor in mind!
The raised charcoal rack and airflow holes help the charcoal to burn efficiently. Your food will absorb the desired flavor and cook evenly. Best of all, the portable grill neatly folds away into a briefcase. Looking sleek!
The portable briefcase grill is available through Amazon for $39.99, while supplies last. Turn up the heat this summer and look cool doing it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep yourself smiling in the kitchen with these novelty oven mitts
- Turn your boring party into a fabulous ball with the ‘Cinderella’ Bluetooth speaker
- This leather pint sleeve makes for the ultimate beer koozy
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.