- Nick Cannon’s latest Eminem diss is not working out for him 2 Years Ago
- Conservatives want a war on porn. It’s puritanical sex values that need to go Today 7:00 AM
- The year in Meghan McCain news cycles Today 6:30 AM
- Why Tumblr is totally obsessed with 2 characters from Stephen King’s ‘It’ Today 6:00 AM
- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
Nothing says summer quite like a meal made on a grill. Enjoy that distinct flavor on the go thanks to the Chiefmax portable briefcase grill.
The foldable grill assembles and packs away in just minutes, making it perfect for day trips, camping and even tailgating. The portable grill is made with food-grade stainless steel, so it’s durable, easy to clean and lighter than traditional iron grills. And it’s designed with your love for flavor in mind!
The raised charcoal rack and airflow holes help the charcoal to burn efficiently. Your food will absorb the desired flavor and cook evenly. Best of all, the portable grill neatly folds away into a briefcase. Looking sleek!
The portable briefcase grill is available through Amazon for $39.99, while supplies last. Turn up the heat this summer and look cool doing it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep yourself smiling in the kitchen with these novelty oven mitts
- Turn your boring party into a fabulous ball with the ‘Cinderella’ Bluetooth speaker
- This leather pint sleeve makes for the ultimate beer koozy
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.